Watergate: Third-Rate Burglary or Historical Turning Point
On March 28, 2013, the UHC sponsored the "Watergate: Third-Rate Burglary or Historical Turning Point?" panel presentation. It featured five of the principals in the event that changed the shape of the presidency, politics, and power in Washington.
- Alexander Butterfield, revealed the existence of Nixon tapes
- Bud Krogh, head of the Plumbers
- Bob Meyers, former Washington Post reporter on Watergate
- Tim Naftali, former head of Nixon Library
- Jill Wine-Banks, Watergate prosecutor
Click here to watch the video of this historic panel